CAUTION. IF YOU DON’T WANT A SALES JOB, THIS ISN’T FOR YOU!
But if you do…We Want YOU! Charlottesville Radio Group is looking for the right person to join our Team as a Marketing Account Executive. You will create and sell marketing campaigns for our group of six Charlottesville radio stations PLUS within UVA Sports Broadcasts, as well as the CRG Interactive Marketing department. We are looking for someone who is ethical, curious, energetic, creative, community-focused, and motivated to get results that will help local businesses grow their profits. Marketing, broadcast, or digital sales experience is preferred, but for the right person, we will provide industry training. Excellent benefits package.
If we need to talk to you, send an email titled MARKETING EXECUTIVE to gklingel@WINA.com . Charlottesville Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Digital Marketing Sales Representative
We are looking for an energetic Sales Representative to help expand our digital marketing footprint in (Market). A self-starter to focus sales efforts on digital marketing services, especially PPC/SEM management, targeted display and direct response marketing.
While we will provide leads to you that we generate through our website and marketing campaigns, you will need to be aggressive and proactive in generating your own leads through prospecting, cold outreach, networking, events and prior relationships.
- PPC/SEM management, targeted display and direct response marketing
- Discuss initial client needs, prepare proposals and deliver presentations
- Understand client’s pain points and eloquently describe our digital marketing solutions and how they will meet client’s goals
- Always maintain a warm and friendly etiquette with clients, build a relationship with them and win them over
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Log all lead activity, deals and status in our CRM
- Experience selling is a big plus
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts including PPC, SEM, SEO, social media marketing, display advertising, retargeting etc.
- Experience with CRMs
- Ability to easily build a rapport with prospects
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their situation and come up with creative solutions to address their needs
- Qualify, prospect, present, and close new accounts
Charlottesville Radio Group is looking for an experienced, driven, digital-savvy journalism leader to be part of the ground floor launch of a new, online local news site. The editor-in-chief is responsible for the publication of all site content; supervises the content team; and collaborates with advertising and broadcast teams to ensure a robust news site that meets the community’s needs.
Typical duties will include:
. Using sound news judgment to make editorial decisions on site content.
. Representing the site to the community in public and on social media.
. Holding weekly staff meetings to review metrics and discuss content plans.
. Using digital tools to analyze site metrics in order to inform decision-making.
The ideal candidate will have:
. A bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or a related field.
. Three or more years of journalism experience.
. Top-notch writing and editing ability.
. Leadership skills for effective work in a collaborative, supportive environment.
. Experience with digital content management systems.
. Active engagement in social media platforms.
. The ability to learn and adapt quickly to emerging technologies.
Email your resume to gklingel@CharlottesvilleRadioGroup.com. No phone calls please. This is an in-person full-time position that includes fantastic benefits and the opportunity to enjoy a career in digital journalism. Reliable transportation is required. Charlottesville Radio Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Join us and make a difference!